Order Tracking System

sudhakarkrishnamurti
Community Member
Hi Ebay India:

Is there an order tracking system in place already that I'm missing ? If there is, please tell me about it and ignore the remainder of this email message.

If not, I think one needs to be introduced ASAP. After our online payments have been made, we have no way of figuring out what's happening at the seller's end. We get acknowledgement of receipt for the money sent, no doubt, but no info about the product, when it's proposed to be shipped, the courier company used, the consignment #, nothing. We just have to wait expectantly. Often, we don't even have a telephone number for the vendor.

This is not good at all.

Please look into this ASAP. I think that every confirmed order for an item sold should be immediately issued a tracking number. The system should be centrally linked up.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Dr. Sudhakar Krishnamurti.
Hyderabad, India.
www.sudhakarkrishnamurti.com
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Order Tracking System

mobilesncables
Community Member
i second this

cause same thing baazee had..

we sellers could feed into in it and buyer could then track it.. HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED>.

The buyer will also not bug us with mails every hour..
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Order Tracking System

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Good suggestion. I think we proposed this to eBay earlier also but got luke warm action. Hope this time it will yield some better result.

I think 90% of the items are sent by such couriers / Spped Post who offer tracking facility. So it won't be that troublesome for a seller to put the link for the tracking site of his courier and the tracking no. (CN).

I know some sellers who give such details on despatch by email but eBay should have its own system. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Order Tracking System

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I am aware of this one. I used to send shipping details through Baazee. Bringing this facility to eBay will help most buyers and its a Great Suggestion.

If eBay can't accept this suggestion, At least they can make buyers to view the icon "Marked as Shipped" as most of the sellers mark them as soon as they dispatch. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 4
latest reply