cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Only 5 feedback revision request per 1000 transaction! Ridiculous feature!

Ebay allows only 5 feedback revision request per 1000 request for negative or neutral feedback left.

Their reasoning is that they want Seller to provide good service instead of solving problems later!

Now I sold a product and customer left negative feedback without even contacting saying that the product was received incomplete.

I called the customer and explained that the product is complete and where to look for the missing product.

The customer has agreed to revise feedback but I lost a request for no reason or fault.

It is ridiculous that only 5 feedback requests are available for 1000 transaction where buyers dont think necessary to inform the Seller before leaving negative feedback.

Ebay should really look at this policy. Otherwise genuine Sellers would have less feedback score because of misinformed customers.

Is there any way where a buyer can revise feedback by himself without the Seller requesting it?

What do other sellers think about it?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

NEGETIVE OR NETURAL FEEDBACK SHOULD REVISE ON BASE OF POSITIVE FOLLOW UP COMMENTS BY BUYER, IN THIS SITUATION U SHOULDN'T NEED TO SENT FEEDBACK REVISION REQUEST - BE PROFESSIONAL AND PROVIDE PROPER PRODUCT WITH SATISFACTION OF THE BUYER, THINK LIKE BUYER, WHEN U SELL - AUTOMATICALLY U WILL UNDERSTAND THE TRANSACTION
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You havent read the post clearly. The item was ALREADY THERE in the box. The customer didnt see it and left negative feedback.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply