cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Online Workshop: Understanding New DSR reports

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Members,

As announced earlier, we have recently launched New DSR (Detailed Seller Ratings) reports in your Seller Dashboard in My eBay.

We understand that our members would need more insight on how these reports will help them provide better buying experience to their buyers and thereby increase business.
We invite you to attend an Online Workshop on 'How to use DSR reports' and create reports which will tell you 'how your DSRs vary by category, buyer location, date range, shipping service and more'. Find out which types of listings result in low or high DSRs, and see if recent changes to your selling practices impact your ratings.
Join this workshop to learn more about the new 'My eBay'.

Through this workshop we aim to provide you guidance on relevant utility of these reports to help you understand areas with scope for improvement in your business on eBay.

Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm. to 5:00 p.m. IST

Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the new version of 'New DSR reports'.

See you on - Thursday, 16 th April, 4 - 5 PM to learn more on 'New DSR reports'.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
The eBay team
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear members,

You may post your questions and comments on this thread in advance as well.

Looking forward to your company for the workshop!

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Indraneel & ebay Team,

Would like to know as to why we make things so complicated and then devote much of the time, money and energy is developing Tools so that it becomes easy to understand the complicated system ?

My question is that as to why DSR for a particular Feedback is not displayed in the system ?

Why ebay wants to hide the DSRs given by a Buyer ?

If there is any advantage then hide the Feedback also so that the Seller may not know as to who has given the Positive Feedback and who has given the Negative Feedback.

If DSRs are displayed along with the Feedback then a Seller would be able to easily know ..... what went wrong and where.

regards

Umang Midha .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member

DSR is really a complicated
thing. I don't like it ๐Ÿ˜ž .. want to get rid of these stupid stars which
are never ever - 5.0

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello everyone,

Welcome to this online workshop and I'll be glad to answer any questions and also guide you on 'How to use DSR reports'!

I'll be here for an hour and would be happy to invite any questions/suggestions on DSR reports.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Umang,

Thank you for posting on this workshop!

Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) are not displayed for any particular feedback as at the time of leaving feedback, we clearly communicate the buyer that the source of those DSRs will remain anonymous to the seller.

This allows the buyer to provide detailed feedback without any hesitations.

A buyer may leave the feedback but does not wish to provide DSRs.

Moreover, if we show DSRs for every feedback then sellers would know for which feedback the buyer has not left DSR and might push him to provide DSRs. On the contrary, seller may perceive that the DSRs he received from a particular buyer should have been higher and might push the buyer to revise the DSRs.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi stylish_india,

Thank you posting on this workshop :-).

I'd be glad to remove the complication in understanding DSRs and DSR reports.

please feel free to ask any number of questions till the time you are comfortable with DSRs :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 7
latest reply