cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Workshop: Effectively Utilizing Item Specifics in Creating Listings

Dear Sellers,

We are pleased to conduct a workshop on effectively utilizing Item Specifics in creating listings.

Please join our Product Manager Mr. Sarabdeep to learn more about how to make the most of Item Specifics.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 2nd May 2013

Workshop Day: Thursday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 2nd May at 3 PM.

Regards,
Team eBay India.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

I think lots of models are not available in eBay item specifies list. Also color option comes directly. So for each color product does he have to create separate listing. If we mention color in listing then might be item specified may create issue using which buyer may raise claim.

I think eBay have to remove that color option from list.

Thanks
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

cleverbreed
Community Member
I'm a new seller in ebay. I want to know if can sell my product to other countries too. If yes,how?.
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

I WANT TO SELL MY PRODUCTS IN CANADA DO I NEED TO OPEN A NEW SHOP ON EBAY.CA
THANKS
AMIT
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

Hi,

Is there a weight field that is being added to the Item Specifics. We have been getting an error on Turbo Lister regarding the same for over a week.

Invalid WeightUnit.
WeightUnit must correspond to predefined eBay values

The ebay global forums do mention that it is part of item specifics. Kindly help in solving the error.
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

aliabbasp
Community Member
Thanks interested
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

solutionsfuturetech
Community Member
with tremendous competition from flipkart and other such sellers, ebay india must reduce the high paisapay and final value fees. also if the customer is choosing emi, the seller should not be charged. as i have understoof in these past few months on ebay, ebay india is a buyer's paradise but there is hardly anything for the sellers. feedback system also needs to be redesigned where customers cannot write whimsical posts, thanks
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

Would like to know, about the sudden change in ebay default sorting philosophy from "Time ending Soon" to "Best Match". Facing huge dip in sale due to this.....please let me know how to increase my visibilty.....
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

srikanth_hegde
Community Member
I have posting this message for the last one month or so. Here is it again:

Please note EBay India: I will keep on posting this message until I get my Diwali Dhamaka gift item. This will be posted almost on everyday.

Message starts
--------------------

This refers to the Diwali Dhamaka gift redemption issue. Here are the details of my purchase:

Sony Ericsson Xperia U (190755083191)
The PaisaPay ID for this transaction is 32487305173
Purchase Date: 18th November, 2012

Preferred gift item entered: Philips Go Gear MP3 Player.

I have already entered the choice of gift item in the redemption page. However, I am yet to receive that item even after April, 2013. What is happening to EBay? Please respond to my call. Are you interested in keeping commitment to your words? If you keep on doing this, people will lose trust in your business and trustworthiness.

srikanth_hegde

Message ends
------------------------
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

From what we understand, effective 29th April 2013 @ 00:00:01 IST:

1) Returns no longer available while listing the item.
2) New warranty structure available as an item specific.

However, as of today, May 1-7:25AM, neither of the above has been implemented. We still see the 'Return policy & Warranty' tab under the 'Shipping and payments' section on all items on eBay and the new warranty structure is unavailable when we go to create a new listing or revise an existing listing.

Therefore, have the changes been implemented or not? If not, what is the new timeline? If yes, then please advise why we are unable to see the changes.
Message 10 of 27
latest reply