Not received item, claim closed

Item ID:  321297964157
PaisaPay ID : 35649522475
Txn Date: 04 Feb 2014
Claim date: 12 Feb 2014
Claim ID : 408291
Issue Type : Part of the order missing
Preferred Resolution: I want the item
Action created: on. 15 Feb 2014 Buyer cancelled his claim request - Claim Closed by ashish2010.eg
Remarks: As per the telephonic conversation , we are providing you 625 rupees of coupon , you will recieve that coupon in 7 working days in your registered e-mail ID . we are closing this claim as per the conversation . Thank you for shopping with ebay.

This claim was closed after informing that I will get a coupon in 7 working days. It is now 18 days. Till now I have not recieved any coupon. I contacted customer care through phone, email (no replay at all after 8-10 days), and chat. They keep telling 24-48 hours, they will contact me. Even after 18 days, no body has contacted me and I have not got a resolution of this. What a pathetic customer care! I request for a refund ASAP.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Not received item, claim closed

not their fault. ebay india recruits only uneducated people. naturally they can't count.

also, they don't always reply cuz they can read only hindi mails. but trust me, they're

basically nice people---if you have the ability to speak or write ka re babua type things

and if you're willing to accept that 5+5=19, you'll find those people most helpful. plz try

a ka re babua mail tomorrow, your problem might be solved easily. all the best.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Not received item, claim closed

Exactly the same problem with me. This website and its services are irritating...!!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply