cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting neither Material nor money from EBay for last 17 days

santh_392
Community Member

I bought an item with Item ID 290878173860 on 1-June-2014. I paid Rs.6405 through paisapay using online Icici transfer and my paisapay id is 36473826737. Paisapay message confirmed that payment has been processed on 4-Jun-2014.

After 4-Jun-2014, in ebay india the item which I bought has been removed and no details are present regarding this item. On discussion with seller I found out this item was removed by them and also they confirmed they haven't received any money too. On continuous calling ebay customer care, I have not got any respose saying whether money will be refunded. All time their answer is " I will check with concern department and they will call you by evening".

I have made mistake of ordering through ebay. Other online shopping such as amazon, flipkart, myntara are far far better than ebay.

Please listen to concerns first.

Please refund my money back. I will not order any more in ebay please forgive and give my mney back.

Regards

Santhosh.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Not getting neither Material nor money from EBay for last 17 days

santh_392
Community Member

Still not resolved. Idiotic systems in ebay which is not at all qualified to run a online shopping. I think they run their service only by stealing other people money. Not cared about customers, then how customers can choose ebay. BULL **bleep** service by ebay.........

Message 2 of 2
latest reply