Not Received the purchased Items

vishwajeet.chakravorty
Community Member
I am very sorry to say that I had purchsrd two items
1. Kaspersky internet security (single user) on 9-11-2012 (PaisaPay ID 32444249225)
2. Kaspersky internet security (three user) on 9-11-2012
(PaisaPay ID 32444889625)
But I have not received both the items.
This is the first time that from online shopping I have not received the items. I am surprised also that such a big online shopping company can do such a mistake. Thank you for your prompt service. Kindly refund my money honestly so that the faith of online shopping will be safe.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dear vishwajeet.chakravorty,

We regret for the inconvenience caused 😞 and approving your refund for Paisapay ID: 32444249225. Rest assured, the cooling period is still open for PaisaPay ID: 32444889625and in case seller failed to provide a valid shipping information, we will approve it once the cooling period is over.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

pal_shruti_27
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 32472397125
my item has also not been recieved 😞
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

pradeepsindhav
Community Member
I am Sorry To Say I Ordered Sony Xperia Sola Mobile On 12-11-2012(PaisaPay ID : 32456962726) But Still Item Not Shipeed How Can I Get My Money Back?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Dear pal_shruti_27,

Seller has dispatched your product today and it will be delivered soon. For shipping detail, kindly check your My PaisaPay.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Dear pradeepsindhav,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured we will check the current status with our logistic partners and accelerate the shipping process.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply