cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not Possible to sell new Mobile handsets on ebay.

telesolutions_in1
Community Member
I am new seller on ebay, i am a dealer for mobile handset and connections in delhi.when i started selling on ebay i thought i would be able to sell mobile handsets on ebay.
Most Dealers would agree with me that the profit(when selling outside ebay) on 1 handset is not more than 100 -200 rs even if it's a high range handset. On ebay we sellers have to give 5% to bay +
3.5% to paisapay+ listing upgrades.

That means for a handset of Rs.10,000(Mrp for the market price) we spend Rs.500(ebay fees) +Rs.350(paisa pay fees)+ additionnal el fees= Rs.900(approx)

Now we dont even get this handset for Rs. 9000. now we have to increase its price lets say to Rs.11,200.

Why would a person buy a handset from ebay for Rs. 11,200 when it is sellingin the market for 10,000.

Thats why see there is no sale for new branded handsets on ebay, The ones which are sold are either second hand or grey market/smuggled/imported by a small dealer sets.

i feel ebay should identify such products and try to brinng the costs involved down. Ebay can start this by a one day promotion, just see by giving a final fees waiver for one day and see the results.
Regards
Abhishek
http://stores.ebay.in/Telesolution
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0