cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Non payer buyer - why seller not allowed to leave negative feedback?

nitinbhagwat
Community Member
Item # 111017974413.

This is second time happened. Buyer not paying and eBay is not allowing me to place negative feedback. I can only post positive feedback or can provide feedback later. I feel this is partiality with sellers.

Wasting my time and money as buyer is not paying and I cannot do anything except opening and closing case for buyer.
Thanks
Nitin
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

spl_ind
Community Member
Buyer will pay you in advance if you list your items in the Buy It Now - BIN format.
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

nitinbhagwat
Community Member
This is not correct answer to my question. I would like to know, why sellers are unable to place negative feedback for non payer buyer? I don't think it justice to sellers. Already lost 2 weeks and listed item two times with no payment.
It is waste of time and money if eBay keep protecting non payer buyers.
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

prabhjot85
Community Member
I don't know if this will help but you can put buyer rules (e.g. buyers with Rating 0, must have gone through SMS verification. Buyers who have unpaid items can't bid etc.)

But still I think eBay buyers enjoy ruining auctions and make bids without intention of paying for it. I've also put same item on auction twice but the buyer didn't pay after winning it.

I'll request eBay to put some refundable fees on bidding. If a buyer doesn't pay for item after winning an auction, fees (or part of it) should go to seller.
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

princesach
Community Member
Well BUY IT NOW also has become a joke at ebay.in where a buyer can click on buy it now & the seller gets a item sold email n notification from ebay But the item is not yet paid for. this has happen 4 time in last 2 months with me.. i dont understand who at ebay india comes with these stupid ideas. why dnt they follow ebay.com BUT IT NOW rules n system, that item is only marked sold when it actually paid for.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

princesach
Community Member
I too have 3 non paying buyer whom i cant leave a negative feedback.... why is ebay india so lame.. ????
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

a2ztrade2008
Community Member
Really You are Right because eBay make partiality with sellers, some example as under,

1. Buyer has right to leave negative feedback but seller have not right for it,
2. if buyer leave negative feedback intrinsically & when we contact them they demanding gift or some compensation to remove negative feedback, if we tell them to send us your demand through contact seller that time they are not ready to give in writing, some buyer replied me - "We know without writing eBay didn't take any action against us & recording of talking also not acceptable in eBay "

Many Buyer Playing Auction Game on eBay & As per Record only 20 Buyer paid for it 80% are doing time pass and due to 80% time pass seller spend majority time to open case, send invoice, & close case,

ebay require to change their policy other wise due to seller Shortaj ebay close their business.

so seller have right to leave negative feed back for buyer is necessary so take some action to change policy

This is second time happened. Buyer not paying and eBay is not allowing me to place negative feedback. I can only post positive feedback or can provide feedback later. I feel this is partiality with sellers.

Wasting my time and money as buyer is not paying and I cannot do anything except opening and closing case for buyer.

I wonder why is BUY IT NOW also has become a joke at ebay.in where a buyer can click on buy it now & the seller gets a item sold email n notification from ebay, But the item is not yet paid for. This has happen 4 time in last 3 months with me.. I dont understand who at ebay india comes with these stupid ideas, why dnt they follow ebay.com BUY IT NOW rules n system, where that item is only marked sold when it actually paid for by Paypal.

GUYS INDIAN BUYERS ARE 70% INTERNET ILLITERATES THEY DNT KNOW HOW TO USE INTERNET PROPERLY..... PLZZ STOP COMING UP WITH FUNNY IDEAS FOR GIVING BUYER 3-4 DAYS TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR BUY IT NOW SALES
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

a2ztrade2008
Community Member
This is not correct answer to my question. I would like to know, why sellers are unable to place negative feedback for non payer buyer? I don't think it justice to sellers. Already lost 2 weeks and listed item two times with no payment.
It is waste of time and money if eBay keep protecting non payer buyers.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

nitinbhagwat
Community Member
a2ztrade2008: I like they way you commented. THANK YOU !

eBay India Team: Please make a note of heat from sellers and take necessary action without further delay.
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Buyers get away with whatever they do. In atleast 2 cases, malicious buyers have got a refund, but have still left negative feedback, making it difficult for the seller to sell online. Unfortunately removing the feedback is not easy.
Message 10 of 16
latest reply