cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No satisfactory response for missing transaction

I made a purchase for a Dell inspiron 3543 laptop of i7 5th gen. on 26th august. I paid a sum of Inr 45,581 from my friend's andhra bank account debit card. A total of INR 45,581 was debited on that day but for a shocking experince "MY ORDER WAS NOT PLACED". There was no confirmation message from Ebay about my order. Neither there was a paisa pay id for that. 

So i immediatly contatced ebay on this regard via mail phone and online chat on 26th August. To which they replied after 48 hours on 28th august. Asking for a bank statement so that they can take step. I immidiatly provided them a bank statement for the amount deduction. Then after there came a system generated mail that i would get a solution in 48 hours. It's been 4 days till now and paisa pay team is ineffective to do something. These ignorant people havent even replied me back with a mail after sending them a bank statement. I have talked to a number of customer care executives and they keep saying that your issue would be resolved in 72 hours. It has been a week since then. And to my worst experience ebay hasn't even put a customer care number for PAISAPAY team. Which is the worst experience a new user can have. I have not gotten my refund back. I also did not get the deal. The item is not available now at the same price. This is my first time on Ebay and i am experiencing this. I will heavily generate a negative feedback against Ebay now so that none of my friends or contacts should use ebay ever in thier life. Pathetic response they provide to thier customers. 

If anyone from the ebay team can resolve my issue within a day and send me my amount back then he/she is welcome. 

My service request number: ****. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0