No response for Ebay gurantee claim

kail_srik
Community Member

Hi, I have brought Kawachi Swivel Store Space Saving Organizer ( PaisaPay ID: 38616835236 ) through eBay on 13th Feb'15. which I never received. As per eBay also it was never shipped. I had raised claim for the product on 19th Feb'15. but by error, I selected wrong reason as product not as described instead of product not received. eBay team have put the refund on hold and closed the claim as wrong case.
I have been following up with eBay team on the same since then with SR number 1-44271122899.
However, I didn't receive any response from eBay and I escalated the issue with escalation SR number 1-44659671885 on 9th March'15. I have called more than 8 times to eBay since then and I get a standard update that "your call is escalated and has already exceeded the SLA. Pls wait for another 48 hours you will get a call".
However, I have never received any call form eBay. I have tried resolution center option with seller for resolving the issue, if he has any objection in claim. which he clarified that he has not requested for any hold on the claim. Thus, I have to check with eBay for claim status.

Pls pay some attention to this long pending issue and refund my claim.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0