cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No respect for timelines , no responses, no updates on case status

saranpc
Community Member
hello,

Claim 64984 was opened by me against supplier Hostingpal for selling a FAKE transcend 32GB pen drive. After a lapse of 30 days, on 28th November, in a triparty callinitiated by Ebay(claim adjuster, seller and myself) based on the assurances by the seller that he would help by phone to make the pendrive work, I allowed the case to close. As per the discussion, same day afternoon, I contacted the seller for guidance over phone to format the drive and make it work, unfortunately he was not able to make the product work and he assured me that he would send a replacement free of cost. Since the earlier claim was closed by the Ebay team already, and my issue was not resolved, I opened a case on same day 28th Nov giving all details. Next 15 days, I was contacting the seller at least 3 times for shipment details. Everytime he said he had already sent but he never provided the courier details. On 14th Dec, I have updated the status that the issue was not resolved yet in the resolution center and the case was closed automatically. I received a mail that a claim was raised and an email will be sent within 7 days with further instructions for the claim process. Till date, I have not received the email or no one called me. In between, I contacted the cusotmer support on chat again on 19th wherein I was again assured that some claim adjuster would talk to me within 48 hours. It had been another 10 days but I am still waiting for any response. . There is no clue how to proceed further.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No respect for timelines , no responses, no updates on case status

Dear saranpc,

You would have received a call from our Customer support team to guide you further on this case. Trust your concerns are being addressed as you have been asked to ship the item back and you have been covered under our eBay Guarantee* Program.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 2
latest reply