cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No refund yet on Claim ID : 2539326PaisaPay ID : 44195314780

anan-98
Community Member

Hello Team,

I did the order of iphone 6 on 27th Nov 2016, After few days there is no shipment details provided by the seller so i reached to them to get the expected delivery date. Seller promissed me to ship the product in a week. But nothing happend so again reached to them but no response from seller. So submit the claim ID : 2539326 on 9th of Dec 2016. And when i check with e-bay team they confirm me e-bay guarantee will resolve this in 72 hours ie before 12/12 If not ebay guarantee will refund the amount in 48 hours. IF that is the case today is 19th of Dec2016. When taking long time? Then what is the point on having e-bay guarantee ?????

See the first response here:

"Your Buyer has filed a claim stating he/she has not received the item yet, hence we request you to send us the manifest copies by emailing the details at inlogistics@ebay.com within 48 hours. We request you to share this information by �2016-12-12�, failing which we may have to make a decision based on the available information. If you are not able to provide the manifest, we request you to provide the resolution to the Buyer within 48 hours of receiving this email on insellerverification@ebay.com , Failing to which we will be forced to approve the refund to the Buyer and closing the claim in Buyer�s favor. We are awaiting for your response at the earliest."

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0