cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No refund provided in cash or coupon as promised by eBay over 25 days ago

I purchased Activated Carbon Filter but received White Wet Sand. The Claim I had opened was for an exchange of the product but eBay support advised that it would be easier and quicker for them to close the case and issue me a coupon of 110% which I should receive in 5-7 days. This was on the 10th of December 2014.

I waited the specified time but didn't receive any coupons so called eBay support who advised they escalated the issue and I should get my coupons in another 5-7 days. I waited for 10 days but received no coupons. I called back and was advised the same thing. I waited even further but nothing. So I called and requested to speak to a Team Leader as I am really frustrated and on the verge of taking this up to consumer court. I was advised that I would receive a call in 24 hours but no one called nor did I receive any coupons.

I now as a final approach before taking this to court request eBay to refund my money either in cash Rs. 475 + Rs 75 postage or equavalent coupons ASAP. If I take this matter to court I intend to seek compensation towards stress caused due to this incident in addition to the sale amount.

Please respond via email and advise if you'll intend to refund in cash (return to bank) or coupons and by which date after which we will settle this in court.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0