No one has authority in ebay

verodiatrading
Community Member
There are many issues which I have faced with ebay, like being charged unfairly, wrong selling limits, wrong feedbacks etc. When ever I tell my account managers or the TNS team or write to ebay, all of them speak very nicely and understand the problem and agree with you that what you are saying is right and tell you that they will forward this. But nothing happens at all. There is no one in ebay who can actually take some action, who can actually do something. Who should be contacted when the Account Managers etc agree that the buyers are right but to change the thing it is not in their hands ? I as a seller feel completely helpless. I know when a problem with arise, ebay will not be able to help me. The only reply we get is that "Its in the system and we cannot do anything" (even though we know what you are saying is right)

Does the System Control Ebay or Does Ebay control the System ?

I am sure ebay is a good company and the people working for ebay are also really good, nice and kind. But no one has any authority to actually act.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

shyjucvellur
Community Member
sale.india given me a phone through ebay online shopping which was not working properly. i complainted here but not received any reply
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hello,

Ebay software and system is very good and rarely requires Human touch BUT in case, any Help is required at any time to solve any issue, we had 15-20 occassions, only GOD is the owner, nobody else. Even if you cry desparately, nobody will resolve any issue and it will die automatically in course of time.

Thanks,
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hello,

Ebay software and system is very good and rarely requires Human touch BUT in case, any Help is required at any time to solve any issue, we had 15-20 occassions, only GOD is the owner, nobody else. Even if you cry desparately, nobody will resolve any issue and it will die automatically in course of time.

Thanks,
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
@shyjucvellur
i already told to send the mobile back for replacement.
you also opened a claim in same regards
hence please be patient and send the phone back
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sunwebsolutions
Community Member
@verodiatrading

Then u have not experienced the powers of the ebay claims department. Dealing with them makes me thank the inpian postal department their courtesy and services are better. They also dont steal money from you....
Message 6 of 6
latest reply