cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ebay guarantee is usefull.. to any one .BIG **bleep** OPN YOU

rosa_sain
Community Member

I bought a canon dslr camera on 8 decmber 2014 but havent got the battery inside it. So i did a complaint thought eBay guarantee and they cancelled the claim by saying  that i will be getting the coupon it now every thing was cool but as they said on 20th of december  and they said to me that i will be recieving the coupon withing 10 working days that was before the new year 2015.but I didn't got it so called the representatives and they said that i will be get it on 7th of january 2015 but not got and another call and they said it will provided withing 72 hours and they havent send me till date . what is this **bleep**. cant they feel the pain . i m a photographer and want my camera as soon as possible. what  to do now. i harressed. i reccomend not to buy from ebay . my another frienf got a empty box of  iphone and havent got a refund .                                               BIG **bleep** ON YOUR FACE EBAY!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0