No PaisaPay Notifications these days!

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I have found that from last few days, I am not getting PaisaPay notifications (both payments and weekly period notifications) though the buyer has paid through paisapay and reflected to my account. I get only occasionally. I request eBay to look on this issue and fix the problem. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Hi Navneeth,
You are not getting payment notification of the buyer or what? How do you know, the item is to be shipped or not?
Say if I get it right.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Amitava,

I was not getting notifications from PaisaPay thought the amount has reflected to my account. But it seems the error has been fixed by eBay. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi snrama,

We got the functionality checked, and it seems to be working as desired. Honestly, we havent fixed it :-), becuase we were not able to locate the problem.

I am glad that the isuse is resolved. In case you face the same again, please let us know about the same.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

I had the same problem and it got fixed !

As the saying goes -- More the technology gets complicated It gets a Life its own !
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Dear eBay Team,
This is to inform you that I am also not getting the Paisapay Payment Notification for some items.

Please kindly rectify this technical fault too.

With Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

As I mentioned earlier, we have not been able to replicate this issue. If you are facing this issue, please report the PaisaPay id to the Customer Support team. This will help us identify and isolate the issue.

For benefit of all, the steps to contact PaisaPay Customer Support is:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html
PaisaPay
Selling with PaisaPay
Other PaisaPay queries

Warm regards,
Sapana
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Sapana,

I have paid for the item no. 160059457697 thru PaisaPay. I have got confirmation message in "My Messages" but yet to receive the Payment confirmation mail in my email (gmail) account, even after ~10 hours. I have checked that it has not landed in the Spam folder. Its not a major problem for me but my posting is rather to intimate you that there are some sporadic problems in PaisaPay notifications, as mentioned by other members. You may note that in all my recent PaisaPay transactions everything was ok. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Hello Sapanaji,
I am facing exactly the same problem as stated by Swarupji.

I am getting Paisapay payment confirmation in My Messages but not in my gmail inbox.

Now this really create a problem because I do not get any confirmation of Paisapay payment in my inbox,it result into delay in the dispatch of item.

So can you please kindly see this issue,I am sure all members can not be wrong.

My Thanks to Swarupji and others members for their constant help and support to community.

With Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi shree_krishna_gems,

Thanks for highlighting the issue better.

It will be really helpful, if you could send the PaisaPay ids of those mails to Customer Support via the Contact Us form:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html
PaisaPay
Selling with PaisaPay
Other PaisaPay queries

Regards,
Sapana
Message 10 of 21
latest reply