cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New fashion men's jacket suit slim fit vest business casual waistcoat - 371577325276

We had placed an order for the subjected waistcoat for engagement purpose, since due to lack of days we were asked to opt for express delivery through DHL and paid 4 times of the cost of waistcoat hoping that we will receive the product but despite of numerous follow ups they failed to deliver the item as promised. So we refused to receive the product and asked the DHL to return to the shipper itself and asked for refund the entire chargers borne by us and compensation for mis leading us.

EBay contacted constantly asking to sign for the item and then return back the product without realizing our state of mind which is very much annoying. They were creating so many emotional dramas to make us sign for the product and just to sign for the product we had to pay 650rs despite paying everything earlier.
I have entire mail conversations and proofs for all this.
Initially they were telling they would repay us entire amount and compensation as well just to make us sign for the product so that they will be on the safer side. But we did't sign for the product and take risk.

Now they say that they will not refund us since we did't accept the product in a rude manner.

I would like to furnish all the proofs I hold and file a complaint to get back my refund.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0