Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund not given. No response from ebay

I have bought a shirt in ebay worth 500 Rs. But as the size varied and also the condition is not good, I have raised a refund request in ebay. I have received a message that ebay will cal you in 5 days. But even after 8 days no response from ebay. Wh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pick up is not intitatd

I have buyed a htc desire phone and it's speaker is not working when I claimed they said we will initate a pic in 2 days but till now there is no pic up and when I try to contact them they don't answer the call

ebay fail solve my claim

Dear Ebay, I had claim for poor qality tiffin box . But claim was closed without any infomation to me. my claim id is give below.hope ebay resolve my problem Claim ID : 1922953 PaisaPay ID : 42393760594

ebay not giving warranty

I have bought SJCAM SJ4000 Camera from eBay on 6th sep2015.After using it for just one time the camera is not working.Seller's warranty is 6 months I have conveyed this to ebay 2 times.I have also called customer care and they have promised me soluti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No claim for damaged product

Even After 1 month, no claim has happened.Still the damaged item is with me.Bludart team didn't take away damaged product.They came to me and asking about books return, if it is cooler how can return books instead.Do you have proper communication cha...

About Delivery!

Hello Team, I want share a very bad shopping experience with EBay. I purchased a product from EBay at 26/04/2016, Seller told me that I can get that product within one or two day, but it is not deliver me till now! Delivery is delayed, that is Okay f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID : 1792652 PaisaPay ID : 42073935871

dear sir,the decision made in this claim is unacceptable.i return the item on the promise that my money will be refunded back.but they take the item and my money as well.this is cheating.please look into the matter or i will go to consumer cell.regar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cardholder authorization

Ebay id: jeegnesh_02PaisaPay ID: 42470203298I was asked to send credit card copy and also credit card statement copy to verify that I am using my credit card only for purchasing on ebay. So I sent it on 4/28/16, but still It was rejected without any ...

Harassment for Refund for non delivery of article

Never buy from Ebay they are cheats. Once the payment is made to them they really don't bother for their customers. I placed order for Bluetooth headset on 2nd April 2016 it was to be delivered by 14th April. SINCE IT WAS NOT DELIVERED BY THIS DATE I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful