New Paisa Pay

raymahasay
Community Member
Hi!
To the best of my understanding, I registered for the New Paisa Pay, very much within the original time frame.

My last sale was on December 14,2007 in Canada, through Paisa Pay only.

Since yesterday, & till now, there has been a total sale of approx Rs. 13,000. Naturally, I have sent Invoice to all my Buyers.

Suddenly, I receive a shocking mail from my Buyer in U.S.A. that since last evening he is tryng to pay through Paisa Pay, but cannot do so. I immediately checked back. I found that am an invalid user!!

Then, I went to view order details of other Buyers too, & the result is the same.

Thus, till 14.12.2007. - I was very much active in new Paisa Pay & within 2/3 days, am not a valid user. This is amazing.

The Live Chat Team, has nearly taken more than 2 hours to find out, what is the problem in my registration, especially after a successful sale on the 14th, but they found every thing is okay with my registration. I myself checked, the status is active, & thus obviously, all my listings have the Paisa Pay banner & logo.
Time & over again, Live Chat Team assured that my registraton is 100% okay, but failed to come out with any solution whatsoever. They just said, the Paisa Pay team will get back to me. When??

I will write a mail for further assistance & investigation in this matter, but, till then will my Buyers wait??
No. There are a few first time Buyers who are puzzled.

Am a small Seller in eBay. This volume of sales, in one single day, matters a lot to me.

Am indeed helpless, with this peculiar type of a mess, which again involves my reputation & credibility.

regards,

Kolkata's raymahasay
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

New Paisa Pay

cosycom
Community Member
Dear raymahasay , It is really disturbing news that Paisapay is not functioning properly. We can not win trust of our foreign buyers if things start happening like this.
Already our foreign buyers hesitate to use Paisapay and often ask if they can use Paypal instead so that they need not disclose their credit card information again to another unknown agency like paisapay.
I dont understand why now Paisapay cant be merged with Paypal to make them a single agency while both are parts of ebay ???? Specially when now Paypal is also directly crediting payments to bank accounts in india.

please keep us updated on this issue.

Narinder
cosycom
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

New Paisa Pay

Hi Shriparna,
Your feedback is very important for PaisaP team.
Do keep us informed.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

New Paisa Pay

raymahasay
Community Member
Amitava da & Narinder,
Our Mumbai Office got in touch with me, in the evening & I have mailed a print screen shot.

My that very same U.S.A. Buyer had again mailed me, as he really liked the two sarees that he is purchasing & requires a very urgent delivery. Thus, I had to write back, since this seems to a technical error, which should be sorted out soon, he may please go through my Feedback Profile, & if he finds me to be trustworthy & genuine, he may go ahead with payment through PayPal, or, wait for some time & again try paying through Paisa Pay.

Am surprised!!!! - His Credit Card payment now is under process. But my other Buyers??

Am clueless & a bit tired.

regards,
Shriparna.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

New Paisa Pay

snrama
Community Member
Hi Shriparna,

You can use Paypal for the time-being if the buyer find difficulty in making the payments through PaisaPay. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

New Paisa Pay

raymahasay
Community Member
Hi Navaneeth!
Many thanks for your support. Infact, I am exactly doing the way you indicated. But, am doing this in a subtle manner. I cannot force any Buyer, if he decides to pay through Paisa Pay. All I am saying is, this is a technical fault somewhere & shall be resolved very soon. Infact, I too believe that, this must be some kind of error, & would be resolved ASAP.

Am really feeling assured. One of the Best of Account Manager is in touch with me since yesterday, & my sincere thanks to her, the way things are proceeding.

regards,
Shriparna.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply