Never buy from ebay

rdevgun86
Community Member

I ordered a sandwich toaster under an offer that early buyer will get discount, never mind the discount I got the product after 12 days. Excited about it I open only to be disappointed to see, it's broken, I thought never mind I have used paisa pay so my money is Safe, went to paisa site, updated images of damaged toaster and filed my claim. Got a call next day saying Thnku for uploading Image we will process return and u will get callback once processed
One week after I get a mail to send proof of damage, so I reply I have uploaded images on site and I get email saying u hv not given proof and claim has been closed. So I called up there customer care was on hold for 45 mins and then the guy says ok u have given images I'll will report the claim. One more week after no reply I call again and this time the guy says image was not clear and to get in touch with seller, and gave his no, which is not working so I left a message to seller on eBay. Now its more then month and I am stuck with a broken toaster and no help frm ebay. Way to go guys.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0