Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NON PAYMENT OF COURIER CHARGES RS.518.00 TILL TODAY 7-9-16

To,

The Director,

M/s E-bay

Mumbai.

Respected Sir/Madam,

After waiting for one month 15 days the Amount of Rs.8499/- [Returned Moto-G IIIrd Gen.Mobile] Credited  in my Bank Of Baroda Account. On 24/08/2016 Through My paise pay Id.. Now Courier Charges of Defective peice returned Of Rs. 518/- is Lying Pending . As one of your company customer care executive Madam told me on 18/08/2016 that these charges will be paid by Demand Draft . For Such a small Amount I made calls to customer care -6 times and E-mailed atleast 4-5 times but no positive response I am getting from customer care. I just want to know that why you Company's customer care representatives unable to provide proper services to the customers and why they make wrong commitments to the customers.

I am having lot of expectations from you and I hereby Request u to look into this matter and do the needful at the earliest. I want to know that how much honesty is left in E-bay Authorities that for a small payment a customer is writing complain for the above matter 10th time. If u don’t want to make this payment just inform me  on phone or e-mail on my g-mail id. But never make wrong commitments to the customer. Two Month are near for this pending payment.

Prompt Response Execution of the above matter will be highly appreciated.

With Warm Regards,

Yours Truly

Chandra

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0