cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO delivery of product on time and no refund till now

sha2810
Community Member

To whomsoever it may concern at ebay India

I have lost all hope and thinking of alternate ways to resolve my issue or escalate it to the email addresses I am aware of. I really curse my luck that I chose to buy a product on ebay.I ordered a moto razr v3i from your website its PaisaPay ID 42301241681, as per the notification when I ordered on 6th April was that would get it by 11 or 12 april, then without giving reasons the delivery was supposed to happen till 21. My mistake that I thought like other website its just a date and they would deliver much before that. I received no update except just the info on 12th that it has been shipped. I didnot receive the product till 19th of April that was when I opened an ebay guarantee just to make someone hear me and resolve my issue. Noone bothered to reply to my query not ebay or vendor, so on 22nd April, 2016 I opened a refund request, that was ideal since noone got back to me or told me if I would be getting the item or not(which I had chosen as resolution while raising guarantee claim).

During this time I also discovered and reported that the shipping number sent to me was incorrect as bluedart website was not finding it. I got worried but noone was listening , I tried to contact bluedart and they confirmed my worst fear that shipping details mentioned were incorrect.

I received a package on 26th april from vendor sending it through snapdeal which I didnot accept. I dont want the product and I was told that I would be informed about the update within 72 hours of raising the refund claim. That was 22nd april, I called again after a week on 29th april, and was disconnected twice, asked for callback and got one on which I shouted since customer service are hard of hearing and they mentioned that I would get update not in a weeks time of refund raised but on 2nd May , today is 2nd may and not a peep as I knew would happen. More than 9500 of my money is at stake which is held up by ebay , for no fault of mine. STOP HARRASING CUSTOMERS unnecessarily. Give me my money back.

Whose fault is it:

1. I didnot receive the product even after 3 weeks.

2. I reported incorrect shipping number but no action was taken.

3. No one responded to the eguarantee claim and hence I raised refund.

4. When I didnot even receive the product on time? why I have to wait for the refund. Even now noone is giving a straight answer of when would I get the refund.

5. After I raised the refund on 22nd April vendor sent me product through snapdeal on 26th april (within 4 days) that he could not send in 3 weeks. 

I hope someone is reading this message and this is not falling on deaf ears like it has been till now. I dont know whose fault it is I NEED MY MONEY BACK.

Aparna

Claim ID: 1898695
PaisaPay ID: 42301241681
Item number: 321798564190

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0