cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My item is still in transit.Please help me tracking it

aniketmjoshi
Community Member
My item was posted from China on 19th Sep and the status on IPS web tracking shows .

Local Date and Time :- 9/20/2012 10:57:00 AM
Event Type :- Receive item from customer (Otb)
Extra Information

What does this mean about the status on 20-9-2012 "Receive item from customer (otb).

When can it reach India and Pune ?
How can I reach them and as personally?
Any idea? Please help.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Dear Aniket,
It seems you are talking about your purchase on an international eBay Site. In such cases, it may take 21-35 working days to deliver the item internationally. OTB means 'On the Board' or in transit. For more information, I would suggest you to please contact your seller via eBay messaging system and am sure that he will help you to track the shipment.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

aniketmjoshi
Community Member
Hi ,
As per the seller, the item had already reached India, on the very next day. But why it takes more than a month within India. Any idea ?
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

reddynarayan
Community Member
sir i didnt recived my item,it has been shiped im not able to track it so can you please assist
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
aniketmjoshi

i dont think it reached India when it is showing OBT. be little patience and allow 5 - 10 more days and then open a case against your seller through PayPal . you will definitely get your money back or the product you ordered
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Dear Aniket,

I regret to say that but since you've purchased it on an international eBay site, I can not comment on. Had checked with the courier company at your local or even your seller can check with them.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Dear Narayan,

Are your referring your transaction for PaisaPay ID: 32312060692? If yes, then I would like to tell you that online tracking shows that the product has been reached at Gulbarga. You can track the same on :
http://dtdc.in/dtdc-corporate-web_liferay/trackingAction.do?method=submitTrackingIds
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

aniketmjoshi
Community Member
Hi,
The seller is also not able to track it.
The status is OTB since 20-Sep-2012. It is worth ahving patience for another 5-10 days..?

Thanks,
Aniket
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

hi sir , i have the same problem so i want to ask you , did you finally receive your product or no?
Message 9 of 9
latest reply