cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My claim has not been resolved, its pending from last 25 days. What should I do?

piyu.khat
Community Member

Hi,

PaisaPay ID: 42503130522
Claim ID: 1951638

I had order a samsung LED and I received keyboard mouse combo. I tried to contact the seller but he didn't respond. So I raised a claim in ebay, the ebay customer care said they arranged a reverse pickup. Its been more than 25 days since the claim but till now no courier guy came nor I got my refund.

I mailed many times but always you saying that "We are checking with the team regarding your issue, will update you soon on the same kindly allow us some time".

I gave you already 20+ working days but I did not get any reply except this (mentioned above). I think you all are making me fool that's why you all are not giving me a proper reply and not taking my concern seriously that's why this is happening or you don't want to reply my money back.

Why do I need to wait for my hard earned money to return when I received another item than I ordered. Your customer care is not listening nor the seller is responding. Who is responsible!

It feels like i have been cheated. My money is lost.

Please reply back me soon.

Thanks
Piyush Khatri

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0