Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Money deducted

Yesterday I have tried book a laptop charger and money got deducted from bank account but order was not placed... An amount of Rs.1,345.00 has been debited from your account number XXXX0743 for an online payment txn done using HDFC Bank NetBanking. P...

Refund

Date-28/05/2016 mobile book money is debited from my account, but you do not receive an order confirmation and mail and call not respons

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order ID not rreceived

Dear ebay I contacted you 10 time and after waiting 30 minutes it was not connected to your rrepresentative.I also tried on facebook chat and e mail but my problem is solved.I have ordered Nikon coolpix s3700 and paid through internet banking. I have...

Refund not received

am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller ......ab to koi phon hi nhi uthata eBay mai...one month s try kr raha......

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim id 2008943 is unprocessed

Now i never recieved the item that is clear from the pictures i have uploaded on my claim details.Also the seller has mailed ebay that buyer never recieved the item and should be refunded.I wonder whats there to "investigate".This is utter harrasment...

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

I am perches yu yureka mobile (Claim id 1816795) on 20 march. I have received this product on 23 March. I am perches this new product but i have receive old refurbished item. (see attachement) on same day i am complaint on customer care. That time th...

Claim not resolved

Dear sir, I ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Gold 32 GB) 3GB RAM phone on ebay 13-05-2016 and received on 23-05-2016. I visited mi service centre at JB nagar andheri mumbai due to sim 1 was not working in this device and showing no sim card. First time M...

Not able to Place order

Hi,I have been trying to place an order for the past one week through Net Banking option [Indian Bank] But i am not able to successfully place the order. Now i have 3 failed orders with my money getting debited everytime! And there are no means to tr...

Claim ID

I raised ebay claim of my paisapay, on 13 May, I provided nessory proof of the damaged item, but there is no replay mail. Still my case was pendind and there is no action. I want my money back or replacement product.

Money deducted order not placed

Myself submit upadhyay today paid 14786 rupees to buy phone but due to error in system order not placed but money deducted please either refund immediately or place confirm order for above mentioned item nobody is replying on your customer care this ...