cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Claim has rejected and definitely disappointed with the way he has responded to end customer

Hello ebay Team,

i was very much disappointed with the way claim team guy has spoken with me and he was not all listened and with urgency he rejected my calim before i talk to customer care executive.

The product which i've received was not quality and it was got teared and i was saying no one listening.

i am not expecting any refund atleast you guys make me convience instead you guys very rude to wash of hands after purchasing.

Regards,

Shoban

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My Claim has rejected and definitely disappointed with the way he has responded to end customer

Contact seller if no response live negative feedback 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ebay's character is like that but sellers are good. I was exactly in the same situation and the item was not delivered to me but ebay treated it as delivered. In fact ebay guarantee is an eyewash. Their people are trained in the way that customers are meant to be harassed.

But I was lucky to have good seller ,they sent me another item free of cost. Most of the sellers are good. You contact them , they will certainly help you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply