cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisa

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
Hello I paid for a mobile phone through online bank transfer via Paisa Pay, The item no. is 280809791314. and i also used a 5% discount coupon, The item was costing Rs. 16350.00 and i paid 15532.50 after getting 5% discount. the amount got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisapay. No paisa pay ID was provided. My bank statement clearly showing the money was transferred to EBAY. I have all the proofs for payment.
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

contact the customer care immediately.
Message 2 of 45
latest reply

mannvarma
Community Member
Dear Sir, i purchased Item number:Item number:260936680783 from ebay today at 1:00 pm and paid through CC EMI option using HDFC Credit Card, but after transaction, i didn't get to confirmation page and item i bought is not in my paisapay summary list. i contacted HDFC Bank and they said they had initiated tansaction to BillDesk. I request you to please look into the issue (ebay id) Manoj Verma
Message 3 of 45
latest reply

I HAD PAID SUM OF 3200 INR FOR ITEM- 140672476222,BUT AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION FROM THE BANK, A MESSAGE CAME ON EBAY SITE THAT- PAYMENT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL. WHAT CAN I DO NOW,MY MONEY. HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM THE ACCOUNT,AND NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE. HOW CAN I GET REFUND OF THAT. I HAD PAID AGAIN FOR THE SAME ITEM AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. PLEASE CHECK AND REFUND THE AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT.
Message 4 of 45
latest reply

I HAD PAID SUM OF 3200 INR FOR ITEM- 140672476222,BUT AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION FROM THE BANK, A MESSAGE CAME ON EBAY SITE THAT- PAYMENT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL. WHAT CAN I DO NOW,MY MONEY. HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM THE ACCOUNT,AND NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE. HOW CAN I GET REFUND OF THAT. I HAD PAID AGAIN FOR THE SAME ITEM AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. PLEASE CHECK AND REFUND THE AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT.
Message 5 of 45
latest reply

stwktmw
Community Member
If any one from ebay staff reading this post please do the needful and update us.
Message 6 of 45
latest reply

rohansurdikar
Community Member
Same case here,
I purchased item with id "250850703412" on 26th January 2012 around 9 PM with ICICI online banking, transaction id "0286870025" However after deducing amount Rs. 207.50/- from my account session time out error occurred and item is no longer shown in my e-bay purchase history. please check and refund amount in my account.
Message 7 of 45
latest reply

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
ebay india please do something i need my money back
Message 8 of 45
latest reply

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
thanks ebay for refund