cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Misuse of e bay feedback policies by buyer for smart black mailing to seller.

Here , I wish to narrate a case study to understand the facts /strategy and intentional black mailing by buyer to abuse reputation of seller.

What could be the intention of buyer ?

May be to collect feedback to cheat the seller or excessly playing with the loopoles of the e bay policies & system.Under no way it could be justified.

How it works ?

1. buyer bids & won but no intend to honor the transaction.

2. Either ask for unfair favour or pulls your legs for nothing,the intention is to cancell the deal with mutual understanding.

3.Geniune seller opt to get it cancell for sack of smooth going and favouring buyer.

4. Buyer prefer to leave a positive feedback to seller for a deal which has been cancelled since system allows him.

5.the intention for leaving a postive feedback of buyer is to get resiprocate for the same and he insist seller for doing what he desires.

6. Seller does not response, since there is nothing about the deal except unwanted mails / tempering and westage of time.

7. buyer turns up hostile.

8. Won another bid.

9.leaves negative feedback to abuse and showing his power.

10. all facts are mirror reflacted but Ebay does not ear it .Seller put all facts to cc  /authrity but you never get answer. You need to

write again & again , put your all efforts but you do not know, Is any person to listning you ?

Sir,

I strongly appealto the community to understand the truth and resolve the situation.

We understand ebay does not promote such activities but being silence does not even stop such activities.

Thanks

Regards.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am sorry that bsome buyers are doing but you have to understand that not all buyers are the same. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Do you take returns for a bad product that have you sent ? I guess NO. 

If you think goods once sold is sold, then for buyers negative feedback is a way of expressing dislike and cautioning other buyers to avoid inconvenience in advance. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I totally agree with this.

Also sometimes a negative feedback is the only way to get the sellers attention!
I waited for 4 days before leaving a negative feedback. During the 4 days no reply to ebay messages, no phone reply nothing!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply