cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Missing Transaction Unresolved,Less Amount Credited

Ebay Team

You are providing the worst possible transaction experience to users.I have never possibly seen a worst online service, where the entire customer team is incapable of addressing a users issue

I did the mistake of doing an online transaction with ebay on 8-05-2012 and did a paisapay transfer for 1440 from my hdfc bank account.

Ebay had messed up the transaction, and it was not registered and it was a missed transaction according to their system.I called them in 10 min, and their customer executive mentioned that it would be resolved by evening, and such transactions do happen.I emailed them the proof of transaction.

Even after 10 such calls, 6 emails and a wasted wait time of 1.65 hrs as of today on 18-05-2012 the issues still remains.Ebay wrongly credited and amount of Rs.1190 instead of Rs.1440.

Iam thinking about marking a copy to all blogs, and having them on a legal path.

All scam, E Guarentee, Paisapay Team seems to be the worst, hardly reverting to emails. And it seems the top team is pretty much unconcerned as usual. It seems its going the bazee way.

Ebay/Paisapay Team are you listening or just onto moderating.Better resolve or it will be soon before you go the bazee way.I have done 1000 of transactions on Amazon, Sulekha without much issues, but ebay sets the benchmark as the worst, now fraudulent.

Lets see if you delete this or have the service attitude to resolve this
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

After this ebay/paisapay team has cancelled all my paid/shipped transaction as

"Item deleted or archived. Contact customer support." Great Work Paisapay team. Now i have taken snapshot of all these mods done and will escalate it at all levels.

Instead of resolving issues you guys have deleted all my paid transactions.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay Team,

Why is the purchase history on my account weird, I dont see any listing all i see is some garbage. Resolve it else i need to move out of ebay,
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

shilpikr_131983
Community Member
I have purchased a Camera from e bay on 22/04/12. 1st time i received a damage item then i completed all formalities for replaced and after that i received replacement on 10/05/12.
The seller has provided wrong docket number to me both the times.

As per e bay customer support team, i supposed to receive my claim which is shipping charge of Rs. 300 of damage item which i have sent to seller. but after several call to customer support team i have not received my claim.
No one is bothering to respond me even after several mails.

I am regular buyer of e bay. I also suggested my friends my colleges for e bay but after such response i am very dissatisfy with E Bay customer support team & claim settlement team.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply