Misleading ebay and innocent customers

ravi_sonali
Community Member
I have won a bid for sony ericcson k320i business phone (tem no.320584882821) on dated 05/09/2010 and the payment was made instantly through online banking. after that i contacted the seller regarding the item shippment and he confirmed me that he will ship the item on 07/09/2010 but he did not. As per ebay policy he had to ship the item latest by 12/09/2010 and he did the same and he provided me air way bill no. 60094002254 shipped through Blue Dart Courier.
Now, first I think blue dart courier service remains closed on Sunday (12/09/2010). Secondly, when I am tracking this AWB no. through Blue Dart it shows such airway bill no does not exist.Thirdly, I tried to contact the seller several times but he is not picking up the phone. And at last what i think he will feel sorry and provide me new AWB no. so, that he can have extra time to make shippment or he will refund the money. Its my suggestion for ebay that they should take strict action against such seller especially incase where buyer is taking part in open bidding system rather than "Buy it Now". The whole system is working in favour of Seller, if buyer is winning through bidding in very low cost compare to market price, its upto seller whether he wants to sell it or not. I think he is also such type of seller. ebay also should ask the seller to pay the penalty for such type of deal and the reward should be given to buyer. When seller lists the used item he should mention some unique no. so, that he cant changed it to other one and this should be taken care by ebay itself.And when Seller ships the item through National Courier service why he should be given such a long time to deliver. As per ebay policies almost 15 days granted to seller to deliver the item to Buyer and if seller is unable to deliver the item within stipulated time, the buyer remains with no other options to have money back after 25 days in bank account. Now question arises what the buyers gets of such a deal while he had paid for the item long back? "Dear Freinds Be Careful of such Seller)
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@ravi_sonali...

We have cautioned buyer aganist buying items from new and fly-by-night sellers but nobody listens.

The seller in question here is a new seller with only 1 feedback. I am not surprised.

BTW Bluedart is known for its bad service and they do not update their website for 3-4 days so just wait for some more time.
CIC hosting
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
well blue dart provide great service in metropolitan areas, and its more safer then DTDC,armex,speed post, i never faced problem with blue dart and first flight are best
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@anandxyz...

You are predominantly a buyer not a seller so you will not know and understand the intricacies.
CIC hosting
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
yes i agree with raj
Message 5 of 5
latest reply