cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made a mistake buying from eBay. Item went missing

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I made a couple of purchases after many years on eBay India. The reason I stopped buying from ebay was because of their customer unfriendly policies and inefficient customer service.

I placed an order for a Denim Black after shave with PaisaPay ID - 42103849756

The item was shipped through the worst courier company available anywhere, DotZot as it is the preferred shipping partner of ebay. The AWB of the shipment was 700003240399

The tracking on the DotZot website shows that the item was delivered on 16/03/2016 but as of today (17/03/2016) the item has not yet been delivered. I have contacted DotZot and their super lousy customer service executive couldn't help me much. I also contacted the seller who had no clue and asked me to contact eBay instead.

I have experience with the Ebay Claim System and it takes about a month for them to even look at the claim filed.

I came back to ebay because I thought that they much have upgraded their services but to my utter disappointment, I find that eBay has remained the same. Needless to say that I will never ever make a purchase on Ebay again.

I would appreciate if anyone from ebay can look into this for me.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0