Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HTC 826 dual sim mobile

This is in reference to a mobile I bought from Ebay on 15th Jan 2016, which was probably delivered within 7 days. For last 1 week the touchscreen of the same have stopped working. I have called up your customer service number twice and talked to Sanj...

I am not received my item

i am not received my item ,how to get me DRS ,nonsense bloody idiots ,i am purchased mi 10400 mah power banks quantity:2, on 3-mar-16,till not received my product or Refund,12 days over ,what r u doing ,no response ,this is the worst service,i will n...

Really bad Experience

I ordered an IPhone 5s on 1st March.. 1st of all there was no email from about order status. Tried to contact the seller (Abhishek Kumari) but the seller don't receive the calls even after calling for 3-4 times a day,which is so unprofessional giving...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Again Got Negative feedback from Near by delhi area

Again a buyer from Faridabad near delhi left with negative feedback saying brand changed but we already mention all brands andwe will ship brand item in stock we sold more then 1000s of same item but a guy resiger on ebay next day order then request ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department

I have purchased one item and recieved another one, which i realised after consuming the product. I ordered a caffeine free product but got a 200mg caffeine product which could be a big threat to my health due to my medical conditions. Ebay must puni...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

autum korein jacket wrong product

Ebay Team , on 27th december ill purchase the korein autum jacket more than one month is complete all formlities done from my side but in the ebay there is no one responsiable person one of the worst online shopping webiste because in every person ha...

Honor 6 battery

Hi..This is Srikanth.I purchased a huawei honor 6 battery for Rs 1400/- a few days before in ebay.I need one more battery.so i wanted to purchase another battery in ebay.but I shocked when i seen the price of the battery is showing now Rs 8800/- in e...

Wrong product

To whome so ever it may concern, I had ordered for an Iphone 5s 64Gb, but to my surprise the box states it is 64Gb but the iphone which i have received is 16GB.I have raised an ebay claim, there has been no response till now. This is really irritatin...

Refund of rs. 7099 not initiated after 30 days

I have purchased an smart phone (Asus) and the phone was having all sctraches on the screen, talked to the seller and he was ready to refund once I request a claim . Now once I raised a claim it took 15-20 days to get a call from claim team ... that ...

Fraud by EBAY

Hi! this is Deepak Pathak and I am **bleep** to provide a negetive feedback to Ebay. I have purchased an Apple Iphone which were supposed to be genuine one for which I have paid 1679 bucks. The product was fake which can be identified easily. Then I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful