Loop HOLE in Feedback System

Hi all Reputed Co-sellers,

BEAWARE!!! There is a big loop hole in the new Feedback System. A buyer will buy an item, will not pay for it and then leave a Negative Feedback complaining anything comes to the buyer's mind. You will remain helpless, nobody will help you from eBay Team.

Before introducing the new system we all were assured that unfair feedbacks will be manually removed by eBay. But now if you contact them you will receive a lengthy copy-paste reply with all Policies and Criterea of eBay (which you are aware of and it is nothing to do with your current issue). Now there is no more mutual feedback withdrawal tools too.

So, if you are a PowerSeller and you receive 2-3 such unfair negative feedbacks then your all hard earned reputation which you have maintained since so many years will leave you no where and you will be no more a PowerSeller. You will be just asked to be happy and keep on eBaying with less than 98% rating.

Regards,
M.Zaman

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Dear Ebayer,

You are absolutely correct. The present Feedback ststem is full of loopholes and Good and Genuine sellers will gradually wiped out. When Ebay will see the listings and sale, they will be cautious and try to regain sellers but that will be too late. It is better to retain than to add new ones.

We are a 100% genuine seller having our jewellery show-room since 25 years.

On 10th July, a sale was completed.
Buyer User ID: vinod151
We despatched Goods on 17th July.
Buyer confirmed the receipt on 2nd August.

Suddenly whimsically on 1st September he gave Negative
with highly derogatory remarks to our reputation as:

" THE SELLER HAS TRIED HIS BEST TO CHEAT THE CUSTOMER"For information of any reader of this column,
I am giving address of the buyer and please contact him just to know where is our fault.
VINOD SETH
13/312, SECTOR-7, CGS COLONY
ANTOP HILL,MUMBAI, MH 400037
India,Phone 24084077

We contacted Ebay but as expected, they just gave cut paste reply. We are a reputed seller of our City and for Ebay we cannot allow our reputation to be ruined. The system of Feedback is 100% Buyer Bias and arbitrary.
There is no justification in giving instruction to Buyer,

" Buyer can leave feedback without fear......"
as if sellers are only thieves and buyers are God. This only policy has increased the fake buyers in Ebay.
7 out of 10 bidders are bogus because they do not have fear of anything.

We have started thinking, it is the wastage of time to develop profile by doing all ggod acts in Ebay. The fly by night sellers who cheats buyer by many means should be there. For genuine sellers like us, it is not the place. We can not digest these type of Feedbacks when we see daily our feedback, we had to start with Bad Morning.

If anything is not done seriously, good sellers will not be there. I strogly apeal to Ebay community to think over it. In Ebay India the policies cannot be like Ebay.com as buyers are not at all serious.

May God give Ebay a sensible approach.

Ashok Agarwal
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Can you read this Indraneel ? Where are your promises gone?? Should I send you link of the thread where you said about such manual removal of the feedbacks?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi Meenu and Ashok Agarwal,

Here Buyer is King and Sellers are Beggars begging buyers and eBay for justice.

Now, nobody is here to listen our issue.

Regards,

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

DEAR EBAY.IN. READ ALL THESE THREADS AND DO SOMETHING.

My Suggestions are:

1. there should be options like NO SERVICE' , 'OUT OF STOCK' OR 'MAKE A REFUND' in paisapay shipping details submitting system. when a seller chosse any of these option then that listing should be closed with full refund to the buyer and buyer will not be more available to leave any feedback for seller (coz listing has been closed for full refund there should be nodeal-noissues policy)

2. all feedbacks will be withdrawn automatically for all non-paying buyers/bidders . even if they respond to UID (if buyer really done the payment there should be option to submit such proof of payment which buyer have to send to the ebay (as we seller do in case of PP chargeback)

what other sellers say ??
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hi Indraneel,

Where are you? Where is your assurance? Can you say where I am wrong? Should I not have filed the UPI dispute and get the FVF credit?

Why should I receive a Negative Feedback for an unpaid transaction?

Does eBay has a genuine reply (not copy-paste reply please) for my issue?

Regards,
M.Zaman

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hi Indraneel,

Why should I receive a Negative Feedback for an Unpaid transaction? My Account Manager had given me assurance last month that he will look into the matter internally and get it removed but after 2 weeks nothing has been done.

Can you say where I am wrong? Should I not have filed the UPI dispute and get the FVF credit? Before launching the new Feedback System it was announced the Unregistered buyer's and Unpaid item feedbacks will be removed. Now where is the truth of this announcement?

It is already more than a month and Community Court will start functioning next week, it will be too late to get my issue resolved. And why should I file my case to Community Court, if I am not wrong on my part?

Does eBay has a genuine reply (not copy-paste reply please) for my issue?

Regards,
M.Zaman

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi Indraneel,

I am getting only assurance from you and my Account Manager. Almost a month has passed and no action has been taken yet by eBay Team regarding my issue.

Can you update on this?

Regards,
M.Zaman

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yepeee! :^O Once again my feedback rating is 100%. I would like to thank my Account Manager Jinesh and Indraneel for escalating the issue to TnS Team and getting my unfair feedback removed.

No seller should be left with a Negative Feedback for an Unpaid Transaction. This is abosulutely unfair.

Regards,
M.Zaman

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Zaman (skygiftworldwide) & Meenu (jaipur_fashions),

It's always a great feeling to be able to help the community. Also love the big smile and happiness that members share with us just the way you have :-)!

Always there for you all!

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 10 of 10
latest reply