cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Listing Removed Without Proper Reason: Keyword Spamming

I had a listing with the below given details.

Title was - Packed HPM-82 Sony Ericsson Stereo Handsfree

Description was -
Compatibility with : D750i, J100i, J220i, J230i, K310i, K510i, K610i, K750i, K790i, K800i, M600i, P990i, V630, W300i, W550i, W700i, W710i, W800i, W810i, W850i, W900i, W950i, Z520i, Z530i, Z550i, Z610i, Z710i

You can check one of my similar listing on http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220452498034

I dont think there is any keyword spamming in the said listing.

There are no keywords used in the title except the item that is for sale.

The compatibility list shown in the description is the list of models that the handsfree works with. It will be useful for the buyers to understand that the item listed works with the models given in the list.

As per keyword spamming policy i have not used any unwanted keywords that attract buyers towards the listing.

Ebay has removed the listing and put a policy voilation for the listing which is unfiar. My account status shows as low policy complaince without any proper reason.

It is a mistake by ebay they should recheck it.

Thank you
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,
I think you reply to the violation notice and ask guidelines.
I once did that and it was done okay.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear amitava123gems,

I appreciate your helpful response.

I had written to ebay about it. I got a response from ebay that the listing in question was ended in error and they also apologised for the inconvenience caused.

They have also written that this violation has been removed from my records, and that my account remains to be in good standing.

However my Seller Dashboard Summary still shows as LOW Policy compliance. I think they have not removed it from my account yet.

Now what should i do?

Thank You
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
Try not to bother about that. Ebay system is like that.
That alert will automatically vanish after probably 3 months.
Start selling and forget and forgive.
Best wishes,
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 4
latest reply