Link to redeem ebay gift

goto.ashish
Community Member
Any body knows about the link/method to redeem ebay gifts.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Link to redeem ebay gift

iit2009042
Community Member
bought an ebay item using gift code but gift redeem link saying you are not eligible plz help
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Link to redeem ebay gift

himanshu_1113
Community Member
same here
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Link to redeem ebay gift

rben4389
Community Member
anyone tell me how to redeem gift (want it get it offer) today i talked to a representative and he told me it is on main page but he lied
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Link to redeem ebay gift

alex.zeuste
Community Member
The link is available on ebay.in homepage. You can scroll down a little bit and you´ll see a photo saying : ´ Click here to redeem your free Gift´ .

I did redeem my free gift. I selected the TP-Link Router but after confirmation I´m seeing an image of the router but below the router item name is written as Jabra 2045 Bluetooth Headset.

Check the following image :

http://www.mediafire.com/conv/25e3955e1df437827ce165a938f8e795d4cf0b25c92c8839374b7f51cdbf42046g.jpg

eBay even removed my thread. eBay customer care, I request you to change the selection error ASAP.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Link to redeem ebay gift

i also had the same problem in redeeming March 2012 gift. I do not know why eBay is not answering..
Kindly help.
webtechrk08 ..
With regards

Krishna Reddy R
605 Solanipuram (West)
Roorkee 247667
Uttarakhand
INDIA
With regards

Krishna Reddy R
605 Solanipuram (West)
Roorkee 247667
Uttarakhand
INDIA
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Link to redeem ebay gift

itsdhanush
Community Member
ebay is not responding to the gift questions..
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Link to redeem ebay gift

thrinath500
Community Member
Can any1 provide the link to redeem the wantit gift???
The home page no more contains the link for those...
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Link to redeem ebay gift

same here ! No links anywhere!!!
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Link to redeem ebay gift

jamunav
Community Member
you people are asking about redeeming ebay gift.pleas don,t waste your time.they are not going to give you the gift. i have purchased a tamaron lens for my hubs dslr (rs 24000/-) on jan 31 and redeemed a fuji camera as gift on 7 th feb.they said the gift will reach me before 45 days. BUT TILL NOW EVEN AFTER 70+ DAYS NO GIFT RECEIVED.now they are not even responding to my complaints.......we are being cheated by the false promotional offers of ebay.....SO BEWARE.........
Message 10 of 10
latest reply