La costa power saver from Mumbaiplaza

bryanbpriyan
Community Member
Sir, I have bought 2 IN 1 LA-COSTA POWER SAVER WITH LINE TESTER (120902417430)from a seller Mumbaiplaza, not only is it working, it is consuming power as well. Sir, how does these things happen in ebay. this is my first bad experience with ebay. I bought this in April, so is there any chance of me getting a refund Sir, please dont allow these kind of frauds to use your trading platform anymore.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Priyakumar,

We regret to know that the product you purchased giving you tough time. We at eBay believes in open dialogue between Buyer and Seller. Have you shared this with the seller yet? Please do it. Though we can not process refund for you as the transaction is+ 5 months old you can report against the seller to our trust and safety team on inrswebhelp@ebay.com, in case he failed to provide you resolution. Our team will investigate and take an appropriate action.

"
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi Team,

I have purchased this product from ebay on8/7/2013. I have purchased many products through ebay and i'm good . This stops me in readig the forum before buying product from ebay.Please stop the product from ebay since it consuming power instead of reducing it.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/251288536668?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_979wt_1139

If possible try to refund the money.Thanks

Murali rajan

Message 3 of 3
latest reply