Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I would like to cancel my order

I would like to cancel my order because manufacturer warranty was not available on the item. PayPaisa ID : 34112365496Product ID: Deal Of Week 30: Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Xperia SP (130952858504) Thanks ! Anand Ratn

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom clearance in India

How do I custom clear goods bought from an overseas seller? There are many restrictions on custom clearance of used goods, medical supplements and electronics. If I buy goods on Ebay from an overseas seller, how do I ensure that the goods will arrive...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order placement - confused

Hello people , Today I was purchasing an item on ebay as a guest . So I filled out the forms regarding the shipping address and contact number . I agreed to pay for the Item by Cash on Delivery option . So , after filling the above form I was directe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

missing transaction

i lost my money when i was shop with ebay.but the transaction was completed.and my order was not completed . i contacted the ebay customer service they said that its a missing transaction.the transaction was done by bill desk thats why i contacting y...

La costa power saver from Mumbaiplaza

Sir, I have bought 2 IN 1 LA-COSTA POWER SAVER WITH LINE TESTER (120902417430)from a seller Mumbaiplaza, not only is it working, it is consuming power as well. Sir, how does these things happen in ebay. this is my first bad experience with ebay. I bo...

Payment Error

Hi, I was trying to pay for 2 "DESIRE V 4 INCH DUAL SIM 4" TOUCH SCREEN ROKEA SMART PHONE ANDROID GAMES DESIREV", After entering my Credit card details, I clicked confirm payment. I waited and got following message "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card ...

ebay misleading sellers

ebay is misleading a lot of sellers by showing listing stores of old sellers, who have been selling for 8-9 years and trying to get new sellers on board. they do not tell the new sellers the time and effort that has gone into making that shop run by ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

commit to pay button before payment page creates unecessary delay in completing the purchase

I was trying to buy a Belkin 36 cm Slim Backpack (300930622651),There was commit to buy button before payment page.During payment there is error "total needs to recalculate- cantact seller". Needs to send mail to seller and wait 2 days for getting re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful