LED REPLACEMENT

em3agin
Community Member

Ebay Team

I had bought LED  Micromax 40bfk60f, when installlation technician came to install the LED on 31/08/2015., He found LED  was carcked. we did requested to replace the product on urgent basis. After raising the clam id ,one of your custumer support said to replace within 20 days. I did't get any updates intiatively from ebay i did call everyday they said still wait for 24- 48 hour they will call back.. but i had not got any call from ebay, when i asked the reason for that they told they have technical issue that's why they don't called.

another day (15/09/2015) i called to custumer support after waiting on hold for 1 hour they said our product is in pending cuz we did't sent the snapshoot to ebay. however i have been already sent the snapshoot of the product to everyone( ebay, bluedart, seller laylay corp on 3 september) but ebay did't asked & recommanded us to sent snapshoot. i did send snapshoot of product again on 15/09/2015) they asked to keep wait for still waiting for 20 days. i did requested to take it on urgent basis but they all took to deadline, i did requested to ur executive to connect with senior level person but they said same thing they can't, today is deadline and i am still waiting for the replacement, i did never seen the bad service like Ebay. Ebay don't give the priority to custumer niether give any satisfication, does't recieve any updates on email by ebay.

I am just frustrated from Ebay Custumer service.

Could anyone take it Intiatively from Ebay. I just wanna to  have word with your senior person.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0