cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item shipped through Hong Kong post but not yet received

Hi,

I have purchased 2 items from Hong Kong from different sellers. According to sellers, the items were shipped to INDIA on 09th November 2010 and 11th November 2010. Till today (05th December 2010) i have not received both the items. Both these items are shipped via Hong Kong Post Standard economic airmail. I have already informed the sellers 1 week back that item has not reached me and the reply i received from both sellers on 25th November 2010 is to wait for another 2 more weeks as their will be a delay due to overloading of airship during Christmas season.

Please inform me how long i have to wait for the item. Also i want to know whether there is any actual delay in shipping by Hong Kong post, if so how much delay for shipping is happening?

I am totally confused and so depressed. Pls help.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Item shipped through Hong Kong post but not yet received

hi, i have purchased a RC transmitter and receiver from kghobby hongkong and my tracking number which they provided was*** . The tracking info what i have got till now is

ITEM n° *** new search
Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
4/17/2014 3:26:00 PM HONG KONG   Receive item from customer (Otb) unknown unknown    
4/23/2014 3:50:00 PM HONG KONG HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE Insert item into bag (Otb) unknown

what is the current status of my item and when will i receive it?

i live in india bangalore

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

@arjunapache wrote:

hi, i have purchased a RC transmitter and receiver from *** and my tracking number which they provided was*** . The tracking info what i have got till now is

ITEM n° *** new search
Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
4/17/2014 3:26:00 PM HONG KONG   Receive item from customer (Otb) unknown unknown    
4/23/2014 3:50:00 PM HONG KONG HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE Insert item into bag (Otb) unknown

what is the current status of my item and when will i receive it?

i live in india bangalore

Hey. Check on the tracking website 17track (dot) net. Usually stuffs from HK and China take abiut 30 to 45 days to reach us. Also, RC transmitter might get seized by the postal customs dept. If they seize it, don't worry, just go to the Foreign Post Office which is at Museum Road near MG Road, and talk the the officer there saying its for personal use. He might ask for some "tea biscuit" expense Smiley Very Happy 

I have done this many times, when my eBay purchases form abroad used to get stuck there due to all the stupid rules they have. The office is in the 2rd or 3rd floor.

Hope this helps you and other people from Bangalore

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

thank you!!!
but how to know wether my parcel has arrived or not? I called that office and the lady there jus reads out the same tracking info which I myself see on the tracking website..... plzz help
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

@arjunapache wrote:
thank you!!!
but how to know wether my parcel has arrived or not? I called that office and the lady there jus reads out the same tracking info which I myself see on the tracking website..... plzz help

If it has reached the Bangalore FPO shw will give you a local tracking number which will be used just within their office to check and clear the package. You cannot track that online. Although you will get the latest tracking info from the indiapost site too. It will show if it was cleared and sent to domestic location for delivery or not. I think your package is still in transit for HK. Check HK post site for the tracking info on their side.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

no reply from the china post. I had filled up a form there for enquiry abt my parcel but there's no response. shall I wait or claim money back?
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

Bro

finally you recieved item by which Indian Postal service and procedure to pay import duty pls answer. thx

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Yesterday I placed a order spy camera on eBay seller offered free of shipping cost is my item will reach me, that buyer had 97.5% of rating is all good please need your suggestions how many days it will take to reach and I don't have any buyer protection also
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

mannuk1323
Community Member
I have send the parcel to india from hong kong ... From hong kong its shows it has been arrived in india but still handling by customs something wat the hell it says it will only take 3-5 working days but today it more then expected:( scared if i lost something from that then😢! India have no good rule !
Message 18 of 18
latest reply