Item ordered not as described

jaistva67
Community Member
With reference to claim # 59739 against sellers Ecom Infotech - I was sanctioned a refund against the sellers for sending a damaged Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 inches by the claim adjuster Mr S Shrinivas. To claim my refund, I was asked to complete the formalities - ie shipping the damaged product back to the sellers, which I did, and to provide Ebay with the proof of dispatch, which also I did. Now when it was time to refund my money, everything has gone cold and silent. I am fobbed off repeatedly with we will gert back to you in 24-48 hrs. And in that time, I get one more message repeating the same. Question is, how long will this go on? Who will compensate me for the interest I am losing on the Rs 40000 that Ebay continues to withhold? Is there absolutely no justice anywhere? Yet again I have been told to wait for 24-48 hrs with no end to extensions of such deadlines!!!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear jaistva67,

We are working with the seller on this case and our PaisaPay team will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

car-decorater
Community Member
Seema ji-i have received Confirmation from PayPal on 28th that all my Formalities has been fulFilled,still i m Not able t Relist,pl. cordinate & Oblige,pl. treat it urjent-Rgds-Vnet-Car-Decorater
Message 3 of 3
latest reply