Item not shipped but Airway bill no given

ashokvnm
Community Member
Seller si2011si2011 has shipped item (3G USB MODEM HUAWEI E220 7.2 MBPS FOR TABLET PC, LAPTOP, DESKTOP,UNLOCKED) on 15-Jan-12. The shipping details are:
Track this item

Courier name: BLUE DART
Airway bill details: 13289224970
But when I track this Airway Bill no bluedart site doesn't identify this number .Moreover,I received a call from seller saying that I should postpone the time of shipment because he doesn't have the product.If he did not havethe product then why on earth he put it on sale? So beware of buying form Ebay because we pay before we receive the product unliike flipkart.com
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Dear ashokvnm,

Thanks for providing us with the details of your complaint. Please note that we are checking on your issue and shall get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

My Item shipped but airway bill number shows : INDIA POST... It means??? Somebody help...?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

syam_a
Community Member

eBay Team,

Seller *** has shipped item "BASIC DISCO TWISTER TO REDUCE WAIST TYRES" (***) on 14-May-14. The shipping details are:     

Courier name: BLUE DART
    Airway Bill Details: ***
    Remarks: User Edited
But when I track this Airway Bill no bluedart site doesn't identify this number.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

This shipment details are now available in Blue Dart now.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

niv_sri
Community Member
I have the same problem the seller given me the airway bill number, but when I try to track it. It is showing number not found..why I having this issue..
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

anktya6
Community Member
It happen coz eBay seller gives wrong information about tracking no. They didn't ship the item and shows wrong track no. to eBay site. It's not eBay fault but its all about eBay sellers. Beware of eBay seller.. Look for a gud seller then buy otherwise don't buy on eBay.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

kakolbas_0
Community Member
My Item shipped and airway bill number shows : INDIA POST, but when I try to track it. It is showing number not found..please solve the problem
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Shipment shipped from Paytm .they give me bluedart awb no..but when I track there shows wrong awb no.please solve .....
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

ishkeshr-0
Community Member
Message 10 of 10
latest reply