Item not received (Disappointing)

kalpigaikw
Community Member
The item has not received yet and your courier person is not at all cooperating and creating miscommunication with you. I have visited courier office, they said the package is out for delivery, but nobody came to deliver package, when tried to communicate with Blue Dart Customer Care Executive, he said he will revert back with status, but not received a single call from them.
Even after this the confirmation email, from your end about the delivery of the package, is really disappointing and not acceptable, please do the needful to ensure customer satisfaction.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello Latif Nathani,

This Is Brijesh Am Working in Airtel as Sr MIS Coordinater And Sr Report Analyst I and My Issue Is

I Had Payment On 19th aug15 And I checked with the Seller That He is Going to Ship This Product on 24th On 24th i Maid Seller about Shipment he Intiated the refund and he given Reason "due to delay by ebay powership" he isunable to ship the product

Again i connect to chat to confirm tha chat agent told they are refunding my money and she disconnected the Chat and again i connected with the Voice agent Her name is Divya She is not able to resolve my issue and she told she is connecting to her superviser  and after waiting for 10 min she disconnected the call and again i called to voice agent this time its connected to Kunal and he is also not able to resolve my problem and he is suggesting me to contact seller directly insted of ebay and he disconncted suddenly he is not Able to here anything from my side but it done delebaretly 

Seller giving reason for not shipping the order that "due to delay by ebay powership" and ebay guys giving reason thet "product is not available in seller"

My question is

1) why the seller is not able to ship the order 9 days?

2) If Product is not available why seller published in ebay?

3) I need the Product because for same amount am not getting same product from other buyer? 

4) So who is responsible for this for i want to know ?

I want Response as soon as possible From Your side because i am thinking to take leagal action on this before that i want some confirmation 

And one more suggetion please informe your custmer care people we are not begging or something and tell them to respond properly

am attaching chat history  please go through that am very clear from my side that i want that particular product 

Please I will be waiting for Your Response

My Paisa Pay ID 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hello Latif Nathani,

This Is Brijesh Am Working in Airtel as Sr MIS Coordinater And Sr Report Analyst I and My Issue Is

I Had Payment On 19th aug15 And I checked with the Seller That He is Going to Ship This Product on 24th On 24th i Maid Seller about Shipment he Intiated the refund and he given Reason "due to delay by ebay powership" he isunable to ship the product

Again i connect to chat to confirm tha chat agent told they are refunding my money and she disconnected the Chat and again i connected with thend he is also not able to resolve my problem and he

Seller giving reason for not shipping the order that "due to delay by ebay powership" and ebay guys giving reason thet "product is not available in seller"

My question is

1) why the seller is not able to ship the order 9 days?

2) If Product is not available why seller published in ebay?

3) I need the Product because for same amount am not getting same product from other buyer? 

4) So who is responsible for this for i want to know ?

I want Response as soon as possible From Your side because i am thinking to take leagal action on this before that i want some confirmation 

And one more suggetion please informe your custmer care people we are not begging or something and tell them to respond properly

am attaching chat history  please go through that am very clear from my side that i want that particular product 

Please I will be waiting for Your Response

My Paisa Pay id

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Still issue pending so plz resolve same
And awaiting your response

Brijesh
Message 5 of 5
latest reply