Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Misleading Images

This is my second purchase on ebay and on both times the product I recieved was nothing like those in the images. Why don't you have images that are atleast close to the real thing? The images greatly mislead! There is a general opinion reg the relia...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received (Disappointing)

The item has not received yet and your courier person is not at all cooperating and creating miscommunication with you. I have visited courier office, they said the package is out for delivery, but nobody came to deliver package, when tried to commun...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

As Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules,2011 eBay must display MRP of products on its site.

Bought below iteam at Rs.12199/- but the on Item Box by importer clearly says that MRP on the Rs.9999/- ( MRP Label Applicable for India). I was duped by Rs.2,200/-. I need complete Refund. eBay staff unknowingly indulging in deficient services and u...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complain

I havent got my cash back.i have ordered royal enfield petrol tank but the seller did not dispatched so now i want my cash back asap. i want my money back asap

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WORST EXPERIENCE ON EBAY

I had placed an order on eBay.But they sent the wrong item and I was forggeten to check the mail.After I received the item they are denied to return the same.Very worst online shooping site I ever had.I recommend all to please donot buy from this sit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not recieved

hello ebay, I didn't got the item how can you say the item delievered it is went back to varansai sapana(description) see attachment check once My item is "Extra bass headphone with mic for PC / Laptop" (Item ID:221837476517) on 14-Aug-15. your messa...

Resolved! I didn't receive my order

Please help I ordered a pendrive from eBay on Aug 12 and paid the money on same date and eat. Silvery show where 17aug but today is 18aug and the status of order is even not changed

refund against damaged product

On 7th august i purchase a smartphone worth Rs 3748 on 8th august i receive the product in damage condition. After item recived i file a claim on 8th august my claim no. is 1148935 but till now i don't get any refund. Ebay claim department have to ca...

Complaint against ebay india ( for REPLACEMENT)

REMINDER 1 Dear sir , I have purchased a mobile phone ( Lenovo A6000 ) from your site ebay.in. Dated 05 /07 /2015 for Rs.7580 /- . Since i got the Mobile it make heats . After one month the heat became higher than before . The battery backup not long...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Power ship service

Its really pathetic that ebay does not provide powership service to core chennai city Saidapet 600015. You guys need to cover metro cities atleast.

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY...

Claim ID : 1141440Opened on 5th August.. TILL NOW NO BODY CALL AND SEND A MESSAGE REGARDING THE ISSUE.. EVERY TIME WHEN i CALL THEY WILL TELL 48 HOURS.. THE ONE WORD ..WORST SERVICE.. ESCALATING TO FORMS FOR JUSTICE.. YOU WILL TELL EBAY GUARENTY POLI...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

money deducted but order not confirm

Dear sir,I tried to make two different transactions on www.ebay.in by paytm account and my money rs 105.20 + rs 300 was deducted from my paytm account but order was not placed successfully in ebay.in.this transactions is showing in paytm accountbut B...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful