Issues regarding claim department

gokulcr
Community Member

Its been a month iam after for my refund in ebay. The seller have sold an item with faulty advatisement with no bill and i claimed for a refund on 24-4-2016. My claim id is 1913965 its been almost a month and there is no action from the claim department, this is the worst senario happened to me. I have contacted the customer serivce department more that 10 times through email, serive provider chatting and through tele call there is no response from the claim department. When i call the customer career department they will tell me that i will be getting a call from claim department with in 48hr, but there won't be any call. Now ebay is having the worst customer support ever.They are not even analyzing the seller properly, whether they are fraud or not. I thing that i have lost my money for depending Ebay.in web site. I will wait for one more week for my refund and if its not going to happen then i will go for the consumer protection authorithy raising compaint against ebay for such issues.

Gokul C R

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Issues regarding claim department

Hello Sir,

i have been facing a very similar issue. Had ordered an iPhone 6 from eBay on 23.04.2016 for Rs. 40000 and was sent a second hand phone which stopped working within 20 minutes of switching it on. Raised a claim on 9th May. No update till date.

Being a lawyer, I intend on taking strict legal action against the wholw eBay team.

Kindly let me know if you're interested in joining hands for the same.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply