Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

verification of payment

Hi. I have received payment massage from my bank but not from eBay or paisapay. EBay sent me email and instructed me for next step of payment verification. The email asked me to send my paisapay id eBay id, bank statement and photocopy of credit card...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay biggest frauds

I had ordered a micromax phone on 9th march 2016, i had made the payment through paisa pay they delivered my product to some other person in madhya pradesh i being from pune..i never recieved the phone and my money has still not been refunded, i have...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Track Order Status

Dear Sir, I have ordered samsung memery card 2 days back.. yesterday i received mail from ur team that its shipped through DTDC. but while tracking its showing that item delivered to new york. and date showing i year 2014. pl solve this. below is the...

REFUND not recieved

The product has been already picked up from my place on 14th May 2016. But yet no Refund procedure has taken place. Called customer care on 17th May 2016 and they replied me to wait. i have being already waiting since a month. Everytime when i call c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buy

sir i was sumsung evo 32 gb sdcard buy my balance is deduct internet banking but my show is not succesful. sir please allow my order

fake product delivered

I have bought two pairs of shoes (paisapay ID 42496576994 and 42351448134) from same seller.As per the derscription both were made by Adidas.As soon as me and my wife tried the soes we found something wrong with the shoes as both shoes were making hu...

Issues regarding claim department

Its been a month iam after for my refund in ebay. The seller have sold an item with faulty advatisement with no bill and i claimed for a refund on 24-4-2016. My claim id is 1913965 its been almost a month and there is no action from the claim departm...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return wrongly purchased iPhone5 battery

Check claim statusSunydeal 1560mAh 3.8V Internal Battery Replacement Power Kit for iPhone 5s 5cClaim status: ClosedCreation date: 18 Mar 2016Transaction date: 20 Feb 2016Date of Resolution: by 18 April 2016Action required: Claim Newly OpenedOrder det...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RETURN OF THE KINDLE COVER

Dear ebay,I bought a kindle paperwhite cover (PaisaPay ID 42590325570) it is not fitting in my kindle and now I want to return it. Please can you tell how to return it I even called the customer care number then also it didn't help me.Thank you,Ketal

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not refund my amount product is returned

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to op...