cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Issues in verifying New Seller Account for Existing Sellers

mumbaistores
Community Member
Hello Ebay,

I would like to bring to your attention a bug in your system which causes inconvinience to us. I am trying to sell via my new id mumbaiemall. I am already a verified seller but inspite of providing all the same personal details i am again asked to verify my identity which is weird.

As i dont have any other option i tried using my credit card to verify my account. However since i use this card with mumbaistores id already it is not accepting the credit card and it is giving me errors. I have only one credit card.

I have two accounts on ebay already and i am using all my possible phone numbers for sms verification. Now i dont have any phone numbers to verify myself except for my credit card.

Verification by post they say takes 30 days. Now for someone who wants to sell isnt this too painfull a process. I would request you to kindly work and make this easier for us.

If you want i can send you my documents. Would you be able to verify me from backend to quicken the things.

My new id is Mumbaiemall. Awaiting your quick response.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

car-decorater
Community Member
hi..Being super Seller past 10 yrs with 100% Positiv Ratings till Last Week..since the Buyer has Not even Returned my Product even after 15 Days of his Refund,imediately,He Gave Negetiv Rating,now he is NOT Picking ph..Pl.Allow me to Revert thru Community Forum,let Jury Decide..pl. revert,thx Vineet,Car-Decorater...9810556687
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

allinone1001
Community Member
I posted my first sell item, I was asked for my mobile no. I give that than I got sms which I entered then I was asked for my identity confirmation. I add my email and phone, but I was said my email was wrong, than for identity check I was asked for live help by chat but the chat box is never opening. Now what to do.
send the reply to my email also
allinone1001
zerotoinfinite@gmail.com
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

gireesh143
Community Member
Hi,Myself Gireesh from bangalore ,

I bought one item from ebay ""ZTE MF61 | 4G/3G | MIFI | WIFI | HOTSPOT | Portable Wifi / Router | 2100 mbps #111055594115 "'Paisapay ID 33611951109 amount 2990.0
First time when i got the box it was not charging ,and if charging also very less battery backup.Contacted Seller and send the item back.Seller Resend the item again after that also problem remain the same .I left a -ve feed back on Ebay .
Today the seller given me email that we will not give any warranty is void as you have left -ve .Just i am pasting customer email
""" You have put a negative feedback on ebay.

As per our policy it is end of our transaction and your warranty is void now.

No warranty would be provided now from us or ZTE.""

Why ebay is keeping like this sellers.
Complaint registered to ebay with service request no 1-9704068731
Regards,

Gireesh TR
+91 9986509607
ebay userid gireesh143
Message 13 of 13
latest reply