Issue pending for the last 3 months

Hello ,

I ordered product “Night Glow Printed Soft Silicon Case For LG Google Nexus 5 In Matt Finish“ worth  Rs. 299 on  18th May 2016. The product was defective; hence I submitted a refund request. E-bay approved my said refund and provided me with a coupon, .“BJEGGWGPBQ” worth Rs. 350.

I ordered “Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact Powder” and “Attractive smart LG nexus 5x soft transparent back cover mobile accessories” products on 5th Jun 2016 , total order being  Rs. 498. This order was paid using coupon “BJEGGWGPBQ” and Rs.148 from my Paytm Wallet. Both these products were not supplied by your suppliers. Then e-bay informed me that my money will be refunded. However, e-bay refunded only Rs. 148 through Paytm. ebay has neither refunded Rs. 350 nor given me a coupon for Rs. 350. The earlier coupon cannot be used as it gives error ‘it has been used once’.

I have raised this issue with you through your website and also called your customer center multiple times. However I get a standard reply "The coupon will be delivered in this week".  

This issue has been pending for the last 3 months , request you to resolve it asap.

Shailesh (Used Id shp6101_cvja9bbk) 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0