Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to replace the product

Sir, I brought a audio decoder from eBay. After coming here I could identify that it is damaged product.. and it is being month I am going after this to get replaced... Or return this ... I got a wrong approach from eBay.. everyday they are asking so...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Request for refund

I have purchased an item worth Rs.41,291.57/- which was paid through my Debit Card on 14th Sept’2015. Henceforth on several occasions tried to track the order, but in vain and not received the said item till now whose Claim ID is -1299851, Paisa Pay ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

These eBay is selling duplicate products

I purchased a branded SP Wella shampoo and conditioner from eBay. I forgot to note that box. After getting that shampoo, after 15 days I started to use. Myself and my husband used that. We got very severe hair fall what we didn't get while using that...

Issue pending for the last 3 months

Hello , I ordered product “Night Glow Printed Soft Silicon Case For LG Google Nexus 5 In Matt Finish“ worth Rs. 299 on 18th May 2016. The product was defective; hence I submitted a refund request. E-bay approved my said refund and provided me with a ...

EBAY - NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SELLERS ACTION

BOUGHT SAMSUNG LAPTOP CHARGER FROM EBAY SELLER - MEGAVISION - REGA-IT. WITHIN A MONTH OF USE - 15 DAYS USE - PINPOINT STARTED MELTING ..... CONTACTED SELLER - REFUSES TO REPLACE...ASKING FIRST TO DESPATCH FAULTY / SPURIOUS / FAKE PRODUCT A PRODUCT OF...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund amount

I am also struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase a mobile which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to o...

Still waiting for Refund!

I have ordered an item from eBay.in on 7th August, 2016 [ PaisaPay ID: 43271852937]. The product was delivered on 13th August, 2016. Upon inspecrion I found it was not working and defective, and lodged an eBay guarantee claim on 13th August [ Claim I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pending claims and worst service

Dear eBay TeamHi I am Gulam I was purchase jelly soft back cover and glass screen guard and those received in damage condition then I escalate issue from20 August still I don't have received coupon then call to your toll free and talk with senior Dep...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor customer handling

Hi, We are experiencing not a good response from eBay in handling customer queries.I have a bad experience in shopping with Ebay and will not shop with eBay in future. The worst shopping site I have ever experienced.