Is this scam or what??

dhalrach
Community Member

So Here it goes.

I bought a screen digitizer and it was not working. I raised a claim and EBay closed the claim and this is the message I got.

We thank you for your precious time in helping us investigate the issue you faced with your purchase. We regret to inform you that after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee* claim request. Click here for more information.

Please find the details here

Action : Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay

Remarks : "We have investigated your claim in detail and found that the product you have received is as per the description given by the Seller in the listing where it clearly states that ""Not Remove Screen Guard Until your satisfied or the warranty will be voided "". we regret to inform you that the claim has been closed. Our best advice to you is, to get in touch with your Seller or the nearest service centre to get your issue resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter."

Now I have never removed the screen guard. I even uploaded the pictures to EBay of screen guard being intact. And I clearly mentioned in my EMails to EBay that I have not removed the screen guard. Thats a negative feedback to Ebay India from my side.

So the question is this scam?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is this scam or what??

dhalrach
Community Member

Picture of the item I sent to EBay. I want to escalate it. What should I do??

Message 2 of 2
latest reply